Banana Crumb Muffins
Ingredients (makes 10 muffins):
- 1½ cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Lightly grease 10 muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, mix 1½ cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, white sugar, egg, and ⅓ cup melted butter.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until moistened, and then spoon combined mixture into muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 Tbsp flour, and ground cinnamon. Add 1 Tbsp of butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean).
Ingredients (makes 1 drink):
- ice cubes
- 1 cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup tonic water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in orange juice, tonic water, and lemon juice.
- Stir and serve.