Although Omaha Magazine currently has no open positions, we’re always accepting new freelancers. Check our submissions page to send in your pitch.
Omaha Magazine editorial interns build a portfolio of writing credits as they assist the editorial team in building each issue. Interns are expected to be reliable, detail-oriented, and curious.
- Helping manage event calendars
- Copy editing and proofreading
- Writing at least one feature story
- Hours vary based on availability and class schedule.
- Minimum of 12 hours per week.
- All interns must be eligible for academic credit. The internship coordinator at your school will be able to tell you if you are eligible for credit.
- Interested applicants should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples (of published or unpublished work).