Mark Your Calendars
- Booths go on sale at a first come first serve basis: September 2, 2014
- Early bird discount rate deadline: September 15, 2014
- Exhibit booth reservation deadline: September 30, 2014
- Final booth assignment: October 3, 2014
- Standard Rate: $800 (Non-advertiser without an approved festival experience*)
- Experience Rate: $700 (Participating with an approved experience*)
- Advertiser Rate: $600 (Current contract advertiser in the 2015 Results issue of Omaha Magazine and participating with approved experience*)
Early bird special: $100 off rate from September 1 – 15th.
*An experience is something that adds to the festival’s atmosphere and interacts with attendees. (Food sampling, a game, a demonstration of your services, etc.) Contact Omaha Magazine’s event director for suggestions!
Booth amenities – an extra $250 value!
- One 10’ wide x 10’ deep draped exhibit area
- One 8’ skirted table and two chairs
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Two exhibit hall registration for booth staff (additional can be purchased at discounted rate)
- Inclusion in the festival program booklet given to all attendees
- Inclusion in current exhibitors on Best of Omaha Festival website
- Access to all exhibitor contact information
- Two free tickets to the exclusive BestFest After Party
Exhibit Hall – Dates & Time
October 10, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Floor set up
- 2:00 -4:00 p.m. Special request exhibitor move-in
October 11, 2014
- 8 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Exhibitor Move In
- 3:00 – 8:00 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open Hours
- 8:00 p.m. Exhibitor move-out
Best Fest After Party featuring eNVy – BUY TICKETS HERE!
Join us for an evening of hor dourves, drinks and live music to celebrate your win of Best of Omaha! Each exhibitor will receive two free tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased for $5 at the link above. You do not have to be an exhibitor to attend.
- Exclusively for Best of Omaha winners
- 8:30 – 10:00 p.m. in the banquet hall
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment methods for booth reservations include credit cards, purchase orders and direct billing (for payment by check) and are due by booth reservation deadline. Booth will not be reserved or assigned without payment.
Omaha Magazine must receive cancellation requests by the booth reservation deadline of September 30, 2014. Written notifications are accepted via email or fax. Cancellation request via voicemail are not accepted.
- Exhibit booth cancellations received by booth reservation deadline will receive a refund of paid fees minus a $300 process fee.
- Cancellation received after the Cancellation Deadline of September 30, 2014 will not be issued a refund.
- Send Exhibit Booth cancellations via email (email@example.com) or fax: 402.884.2001.
Erin Cox, Event Director