Voting has ended for Best of Omaha 2018.
Thank you for helping us set a
new record, our third in a row, for most submitted ballots!
Results will be published in our
annual results issue this November.
Be sure to join us at our Best of Omaha festival!
Best of Omaha 2017 Results
Click here to see the winners!
Best of Omaha – Celebrating 25 Years
Omaha Magazine – Celebrating 33 Years
Best of Omaha is the legitimate contest.
- Best of Omaha™ was started in 1992.
- Our ballot page is free from advertising.
- Our category answer fields are blank.
- Only one vote per verified email.
- Our system monitors for vote stuffing and manipulation.
- Our ballot does not steer or influence who a voter should choose.
Another new contest:
- Sells business name placement on the ballot.
- Sells business logo placement on the ballot.
- Sells advertisement on the ballot.
- Encourages the public to vote for the same business more than once.
We believe our contest should be driven by the voters,
not by paid advertisements on the ballot page.
Best of Omaha Voters
Please join our mailing list to stay informed about how and when to vote in the annual Best of Omaha contest. We only mail a couple of emails each year. We do not spam. We will never sell or give away your contact information. Sign up – Best of Omaha Newsletter Subscription
Best of Omaha Company Campaign Managers
Are you the key contact at your company for Best of Omaha. Join this special mailing list for company campaign managers. Campaign Manager Subscription