This article was published in July/August 2015 The Encounter.
The eminently quotable fashion editor Diana Vreeland (Harper’s Bazaar 1936-1962, Vogue 1962-1971) once quipped, “There’s only one thing in life, and that’s the continual renewal of inspiration.” These baubles sourced from local secondhand stores prove “renewal” doesn’t necessarily need to infer “new.”
Handbags, Jewelry and Scarf provided by Pretty In Patina.
More from Omaha Magazine
- New Year, New You While you're working out to get into your new year's wardrobe don't settle for gym […]
- True Colors Art has long-served as an outlet to help humans heal. With America amidst an […]
- Maud Boutique Some of Lynn Mills’ fondest childhood memories are of hours playing dress-up with all […]
- Kate Walz Kate Walz’s laid-back attitude serves her well in her line of work. At 16, she’s the […]
- Where the Wild Things Are Local designer and Omaha Fashion Week veteran Audio Helkuik is introducing a new line of […]