Holiday Shrimp Dip
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4oz) cans small shrimp, drained
- 1 (8oz) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- assorted crackers for dipping
- Spread cream cheese in an even layer on a serving dish or in the bottom of a glass pie pan.
- Combine shrimp with cocktail sauce in a bowl and spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, covering the shrimp layer as completely as possible. Sprinkle the red and green bell pepper over the cheese layer.
- Serve with crackers.
French 75 (Champagne Cocktail)
- cracked ice
- 2 fluid ounces gin
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- ½ fluid ounce lemon juice
- 5 fluid ounces brut champagne, chilled
- 1 slice lemon (optional)
- Chill cocktail shaker and glass (champagne flute or Collins glass) in the freezer.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Pour gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice into shaker.
- Shake well.
- Fill chilled glass half-full of ice, then strain cocktail into the glass.
- Top with champagne and garnish with a lemon slice.
Recipe Sources: allrecipes.com.