- 1 (16oz) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.6oz) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles (or sausage crumbles of your choice)
- ¼ cup flour
- 2½ cups milk
- ground black pepper
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage, milk, and flour in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Reduce skillet heat to medium-low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour over cooked biscuits.