- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup peanuts
- ¼ cup almonds (optional)
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 (1.69oz) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (like M&M’s®)
- Combine cashews, peanuts, almonds, raisins, and chocolate in a bowl.
- Put in an airtight container to store.
Tip: For nut allergies, switch out cashews, peanuts, and almonds with Rice Chex or pretzels.
More from Omaha Magazine
- Rice Krispies Treats (with a Twist!) Did you know that you can make Rice Krispies treats without marshmallows? No empty […]
- Breakfast Banana Bread Don’t throw away those mushy bananas. Very ripe bananas are just what you need for this […]
- Jalapeño Hummus Ingredients:
1 cup garbanzo beans
⅓ cup canned jalapeño pepper slices, juice […]
- Gluten-Free Brownies These brownies are a delicious treat that should please almost everyone in the family. […]
- Turkey Soup It’s the perfect way to warm up on a chilly day. Try this easy turkey soup that can also […]