Country-Style Barbecue Chicken
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Mix the onions, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Arrange chicken halves in the baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
More from Omaha Magazine
- Banana Crumb Muffins Banana Crumb Muffins
Ingredients (makes 10 muffins):
1½ cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose […]
- Turkey Soup It’s the perfect way to warm up on a chilly day. Try this easy turkey soup that can also […]
- Oreo Truffles Oreo Truffles (makes 3.5 Dozen)
1 (16oz) package Oreo cookies
- Cranberry Breakfast Bar Toss the sugary cereals. Here’s an on-the-go breakfast bar or healthy snack recipe […]
- Gingerbread Men Baking holiday treats with the kids is a tradition in many families. This year, look for […]